The woods, water and beach. Experience it all at the Tiny Living on the Chesapeake Bay. For only $130 a night, this incredible tiny house resides in the woods, but is only steps away from Chesapeake Bay, the largest estuary in the United States.
Whether you are looking for a vacation to relax, boat, fish or a trip to visit historical sites and see the cities nearby, this spacious and elegantly built tiny house can provide the perfect mixture of both.
Take a trip up to Baltimore, Washington D.C., or Annapolis and fill your day with plenty of various activities or take your shoes off and dig your feet in the the beautiful beach of Chesapeake Bay.
No matter what the vacation you are looking for is, Try It Tiny has the perfect tiny house for your trip!
- Directly on Chesapeake Bay and less than a mile from MD-5
- 5 minute drive from Point Lookout State Park
- Approximately 100 miles south of Baltimore, MD
- 80 miles south of Washington D.C., the nation’s capital, and Annapolis, MD, Maryland’s Capitol
Things to do:
- Go boating or deep sea fishing on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay or explore Potomac River
- Explore Civil War history at the beautiful Point Lookout State Park
- Visit Maryland’s first capital, St. Mary’s City, and see an ongoing archeological dig that is revealing our colonial past layer by layer
- Relax on the Chesapeake Bay water, just footsteps away from your front door
Places To Eat Near Scotland, Maryland:
- Courtney’s Seafood Restaurant
- Sunset Cove Waterfront Restaurant
- Ruddy Duck Seafood & Alehouse
- Elements Eatery & Mixology
Click here to book your reservation today!