Are you looking for a vacation where you can just relax and get away from the chaos life can bring us? Just north of San Fransisco, Try It Tiny has an amazing tiny house, tucked away from the mayhem of the large cities, that will make you feel like you are in paradise. Bolinas, California, is where many surfers, artists and others can truly enjoy a peaceful California vacation. Leave your laptop at home, put your cell phone down for a few days and come enjoy a truly relaxing trip by the gorgeous Bolinas Beach.
- Less than a mile from Bolinas Beach
- 30 miles from San Francisco, California
- 2.7 miles from Highway 1
- Approximately an hour and 15 minutes from Sonoma, California
Things to do:
- Surf at Bolinas Beach, one of the best surfing spots in the Bay Area, even for beginners. Visit the 2 Mile Surf Shop for lessons or if you need to rent gear.
- Hike to the incredible Alamere falls, which collide with the ocean
- Grab a drink and enjoy some live music at the historical Smiley’s Schooner Saloon, which was established in 1851!!!
- Visit the Bolinas Gallery and Museum to see some incredible local art
Places to eat:
- Coast Cafe is the only restaurant in the area, but make sure you visit this one because it is fantastic!