Are you sick of having the same vacation every time you visit Florida? Each time I go, I feel like my trip is the same as last year’s. Whether it’s staying in the same hotels/condos or going to the same beaches and restaurants, we all want to try something different for our vacation to Florida. Instead of staying in the same hotel as last year, you can stay in the “Yellow Lifeguard Stand” tiny house, which is a life-size replica of those bright yellow lifeguard stands you see on the Siesta Key beaches. This tiny house comes with all of the amenities you need for an amazing vacation at one of the best beaches in America. After a long day at the beautiful, white beach, you can rinse off in a soothing, rainfall-like shower and fall asleep in one of the two queen size beds.
- Less than 1 mile from Siesta Key’s Crescent Beach
- 2 blocks from FL-72 and US-41
- 5.5 miles from I-75
- 8 minute drive to Siesta Beach
Things to do:
- Visit America’s best beaches: Crescent, Siesta, Venice and many more!
- See The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Florida state art museum
- Walk through the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens living museum
- Experience a shark feeding, among many other things, at the Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
Places to eat in Sarasota:
Click here to book your reservation today!